Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Motorsport- ATV, Snowmobile, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart and more
There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Utah and Vermont. You love your outdoor motorized toys. The last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.
Chellis Insurance Inc. can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your off-road vehicles. We can help you protect your property, and let you get busy having fun.
Are your off-road toys covered?
- ATV (All-terrain vehicle)
- Dirt bike
- Golf Cart
- Dune Buggy
- Any other motorsports insurance
Are you not sure if you need ATV, Snowmobile, or other Motorsports Insurance?
Most specialized vehicles are not covered under standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.
What Kind of Insurance Do I Need?
Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
- Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.
- Property damage liability coverage – insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.